Our local Buckinghamshire Council Community Boards are hosting Interactive Dementia Awareness Experiences this week – last places available…
- Following on the success Virtual Dementia Tour last year, local Community Boards have partnered with Training2Care to provide an interactive dementia awareness experience.
- The experience is suitable for anyone who cares for or may regularly come into contact with people with dementia. That could include family or carers of people with dementia, nursing staff, emergency services, retail workers, community volunteers or anyone else who regularly works in our local communities.
- Attending the experience offers people with a healthy brain the opportunity to experience what life is like for a person with dementia, through an interactive session held in the Virtual Dementia Tour mobile unit.
- TO BOOK: You can find more details and book a place via the Eventbrite pages at:
- Places are limited – if you find that the session you would like has already been fully booked, please contact and you can be added to the reserve list.